Request a Crib
The mission of Cribs for Kids® is to prevent infant, sleep-related deaths due to accidental suffocation and asphyxiation by educating parents and caregivers on the importance of practicing safe sleep, and by providing portable Pack ‘n Play® cribs to families who, otherwise, cannot afford a safe place for their babies to sleep. It is important to always follow the infant safe-sleep and safety recommendations set forth by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
HOW TO REQUEST A PACK ‘N PLAY® PORTABLE CRIB
1) If you live in ALLEGHENY COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA (Pittsburgh, PA area):
- The Cribs for Kids® Program is in all birthing hospitals in Allegheny County, PA
- After you deliver your baby you will be asked to watch our safe sleep educational video.
- A nurse will then ask you to complete a form acknowledging that you received the education.
- You will be asked if you have a safe place for your baby to sleep (bassinet, crib or Pack ‘n Play).
- If you cannot afford one, a Pack ‘n Play® will be given to you before you leave the hospital.
2) If you live OUTSIDE OF ALLEGHENY COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA:
Please go to the “Partner Locator” page on this website:
3) If there are NO PARTNERS IN YOUR AREA or the partners in your area do not provide Pack ‘n Plays:
Cribs for Kids® strives to make sure that all babies have a safe place to sleep. Unfortunately, it is financially impossible for us to supply every new parent in every state with a safe sleeping environment. However, we continue to work to expand our chain of Cribs for Kids® Partners across the country.
If you do not have a partner in your area the final option is for us to pass on our product discount to you. You may be able to find a basic unit with the bassinet feature in a local department store, however, if you wish to order through us, please click on the Paypal link below and your Pack ‘n Play® will be shipped directly to your residence:
Click here for the PACK ‘N PLAY® PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
$49.99 plus $13.00 shipping